A meadow near Johnston Canyon in Banff National Park, Canada
Exciting times are coming soon along with the much needed change in the weather. I love pretty much love all of the weather the Northwest has, yes even the rain, but I feel particularly enthusiastic for all the excitiment that this Spring has to offer.
The next few months will see...
- a move to a new home for Gluten Free Travelette,
- the Edible Garden Project will be up and running,
- my first blogging conference,
- travels to Maryland, Alaska, and California,
- more Gluten Free Ratio Rally recipes,
- crafty adventures including curtains and dresses,
- and intensive planning for our Iceland, France, and Spain adventure.
Here's how it works;
- Thank the person that gave you the award. (Thanks Abby!!)
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs that you've recently discovered and started following.
- Link to those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award and let them know by posting a comment on their blog.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- I'm originally from California, specifically the San Francisco Bay Area, so I'll always be a Californian at heart.
- I've got two degrees, both with a focus on International Security (thus my geeking out over Democrats vs. Dictators).
- My favorite shows to watch are The West Wing, Bones, Star Trek (TNG, Voyager, & Enterprise), and How I Met Your Mother.
- I don't purchase a lot of "gluten free" cookbooks - I tend to prefer "regular" cookbooks focusing on regional foods from all around the world and then I adapt the recipes as needed.
- My #1 dream travel location is Cuba - there's a bridge there that's named after my great grandfather.
- My husband and I actually went to high school together - but we were not high school sweethearts.
- I own a ridiculous number of collared shirts from J Crew - they pretty much make up my go to work wardrobe. But I secretly wish I could pull of shirt dresses instead!